halloween spin playlist.

31 Oct

Happy halloween, fitness friends!!

Source: HuffPost/Getty Images

Source: HuffPost/Getty Images

I taught two spin classes last night — back-to-back — and for the second one I decided to break up the routine and do a Halloween Ride!

I perused a few Halloween workout articles online and mixed some of their suggestions with a few of my personal favs…”Come Little Children” from Hocus Pocus, anyone?”  My class had fun and liked the variation.

I thought I’d share it here in case anyone wants to make their workout today a little bit more festive!  (If you want more details about what we did on the bike for each track, just leave me a comment!)

What’s your favorite Halloween song of all time?

Mine is probably Thriller — gotta love MJ!

7 Responses to “halloween spin playlist.”

1. GiGi Eats Celebrities November 1, 2013 at 1:17 pm #

I am actually NOT a Halloween person, so… I don’t have any favorites ! lol… I do like creepy music in general though because they totally MAKE scary movies scary! Have you ever muted a scary movie? Not so scary anymore!

• gillian November 1, 2013 at 1:21 pm #

So funny that you’re pro-creepy music but anti-Halloween. I definitely love a good scary movie soundtrack!

• GiGi Eats Celebrities November 1, 2013 at 1:23 pm #

It’s probably cause I am bitter that I cannot eat candy! LOL!

2. readaholic31 November 3, 2013 at 10:53 pm #

Thanks for these! I’m always on the lookout for new music to run to and even though Halloween is over now I’ll still check these out!

• gillian November 4, 2013 at 9:40 pm #

You’re welcome!! Glad you like it — if you mix in “normal” songs it won’t seem too Halloween-y.

3. Lisa November 10, 2013 at 5:41 am #

That’s a good mix! Thanks!

• gillian November 11, 2013 at 6:29 pm #

You’re welcome! Glad you like it!